With heritage as a member of Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte, his First Nations consultancy – Pioneer Performance Inc. – since 2001 has been promoting and enhancing business relationships between Aboriginal organizations and/or businesses with the Canadian and international business community. John Hill operates offices in both Saskatchewan and Ontario to care for his clients across the country.
John has over 30 years of direct business-to-business selling experience and has been awarded the prestigious Certified Sales Professional designation. His varied and extensive background has given him the ability to understand what it is that his customers need. John has been an associate instructor at a Canadian College, where he conducted the Professional Selling course made available by the Canadian Professional Sales Association. As a frequently requested public speaker, John enjoys sharing with people the newest ideas that will help them succeed. John believes you have to continuously evolve your strategy to innovate new opportunities or capture market share.
If your needs are operational improvement, compliance to ISO Management Systems or Regulatory Standards, or business coaching and training, John will be happy to speak with you. Phone: SK 306 526 4165 or ON 416 460 9280
ISO certification could not be easier; IMSM offer simple processes to make your ISO journey as trouble free as possible. IMSM’s 5 simple steps to ISO certification have been designed to fit in to the work schedule of a productive business.
Recognised internationally, ISO standards specify the requirements for quality operating procedures and systems, together with conformity practices and assessment.
Raise the profile and reputation of your business, and increase your market place leverage. Call or email IMSM for an insight in to what ISO standards can do for your business.
The IMSM approach – fixed fee, trouble free
The IMSM approach to ISO certification is based on a key set of principles in order to create balanced and sustained results for our clients.
- IMSM operate a fixed fee structure. ISO implementation is priced at a fixed rate from day one. No hidden charges, no unexpected invoices.
- The flexible nature of IMSM’S ISO implementation is designed to fit around your business requirement and schedule.
- IMSM guarantees that the highly qualified and trained Assessor assigned to work with your business will be the same throughout the process in order to sustain continuity.
- Implementation of the ISO framework is based on your organisation’s existing systems. We simply look to improve the systems currently operating.
- IMSM provide full implementation and aim to ensure that your journey to ISO certification is trouble free.
Offering full guidance and assistance, IMSM ensure a client focused and satisfied experience. To explore the ways in which IMSM can implement ISO standards to suit your business requirements, contact IMSM for a no obligation appointment.