ISO certification could not be easier; IMSM offer simple processes to make your ISO journey as trouble free as possible. IMSM’s 5 simple steps to ISO certification have been designed to fit in to the work schedule of a productive business.
Recognized internationally, ISO standards specify the requirements for quality operating procedures and systems, together with conformity practices and assessment.
Raise the profile and reputation of your business, and increase your market place leverage. Call or email IMSM for an insight in to what ISO standards can do for your business.
“We looked at a few companies before deciding on IMSM, we finally decided on them because of the fact that it has a complete package, which just made things so much easier to work out.””
The IMSM approach – fixed fee, trouble free
The IMSM approach to ISO certification is based on a key set of principles in order to create balanced and sustained results for our clients.
- IMSM operate a fixed fee structure. ISO implementation is priced at a fixed rate from day one. No hidden charges, no unexpected invoices.
- The flexible nature of IMSM’S ISO implementation is designed to fit around your business requirement and schedule.
- IMSM guarantees that the highly qualified and trained Assessor assigned to work with your business will be the same throughout the process in order to sustain continuity.
- Implementation of the ISO framework is based on your organization’s existing systems. We simply look to improve the systems currently operating.
- IMSM provide full implementation and aim to ensure that your journey to ISO certification is trouble free.
“There are a lot of companies out there that offer certification services, but what I found attractive about IMSM was its fixed fee policy. There were several other competitors that I looked at but they planned to have people come in and charge us for hotel rooms and airport travel, etc. IMSM’s fixed fee policy was much more appealing.” Apollo Displays was also impressed with the fact that IMSM has local assessors and didn’t need to fly representatives in: “It was great to know that if we needed to communicate or touch base on something, our rep could easily stop by.””Gordon
Offering full guidance and assistance, IMSM ensure a client focused and satisfied experience. To explore the ways in which IMSM can implement ISO standards to suit your business requirements, contact IMSM for a no obligation appointment.