ISO/TS 16949 is designed to help companies to implement effective and robust Quality Management Systems relating to the design, development, production, installation and servicing of all automotive related products.
ISO/ TS 16949 offers the following benefits:
- Improves product and process quality, reducing overheads, waste and error
- Increases on-time delivery
- Ensures absolute consistency throughout the supply chain
- Satisfies automotive mandates of International Automotive Task Force (IATF) members around the world
- Eliminates the need for compliance to multiple third party registrations in different countries
- Increase competitiveness in global markets
- Meet demand for the direct provision of substantiating information
Meet industry requirements of world-class quality, productivity and continued improvement
Automotive supply chain stakeholders are increasingly quality-conscious. Every material sourced must comply with the highest quality standards. TS 16949 is an opportunity for you to prove your product quality, supply chain competitiveness and build lasting relations within the automotive industry.
ISO/TS 16949 represents an opportunity for standardisation and improvement across the automotive industry. ISO/TS 16949 has been issued throughout 25,000 companies in 80 countries to date. It is a mandatory requirement for all leading vehicle manufacturers.
Committed to quality
Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition.
Contact IMSM today to find out how your business can become ISO/TS 16949 certified.