BS OHSAS 18001, the Occupational Health and Safety Standard, is good for your organizations well-being and provides a framework for managing Health and Safety responsibilities. BH OHSAS 18001 will also bring your business other benefits:
- Acquiring this leading international standard will broaden your business opportunities
- Demonstrate due diligence, good governance, low risk and a competent management that is committed to health and safety in the workplace
- BS OSHAS 18001 will raise both the performance and morale of your employees
- Look after your most valuable asset – your employees
- Gives potential clients assurance of your effective risk management procedures and full regulatory compliance
- Promote safer working environments by heightening adherence to your health and safety policy and procedure
- Improve efficiencies in health and safety budgeting for costs such as training, ensuring that money is well spent and related to real needs of the organization
- Provide reassurance to stakeholders that you are taking all reasonable steps to protect the business against damage to your reputation and breach of legislation
- BS OHSAS 18001 is increasingly a pre-requisite for companies wishing to tender for contracts within certain industries.
BS OHSAS 18001 is fast becoming a necessity for any successful organization Demonstrating rigorous occupational health and safety performance to employees, shareholders and clients is of increasing concern to organizations of all types. Stringent legislation and developing economic and social policies result in a requirement to demonstrate compliance. BS OHSAS 18001 employs a framework to enable a thorough assessment of the risks involved in order to address the protection of employees and the general public. Take the steps today to ensure the safety of your work environment, and those affected by it. IMSM strive to make certification as simple as possible for our clients. To find out how trouble-free it really is, take a look at our 5 Simple Steps to ISO Certification. Committed to quality Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition. Demonstrate that health and safety is a priority for your organization, contact IMSM today to arrange a meeting with your local IMSM Area Manager to find out how your company can become BS OHSAS 18001 certified.