ISO 22000 is the global standard setting the requirements for an effective Food Safety Management System (FSMS). ISO 22000 works throughout the food and beverage chain, to ensure that both are safe at the time of human consumption.
ISO 22000 will bring your business the following benefits:
- ISO 22000 will give you a comprehensive, systematic and proactive approach to identifying food safety hazards and implementing effective control measures
- The standard will make it easier for you to apply the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles
- Comply with current food safety standards across different continents
- ISO 22000 will help to document all techniques, methods and procedures in a thoroughly systematic way
- Increase traceability, efficiency and resourcefulness in the food chain
- This standard will enable you to participate in large scale food chains around the world
- Ensure that your supply chain is secure to meet growing food requirements
Provide reassurance to all concerned
Consumers are increasingly concerned and aware of where their food comes from. They take an active interest in ensuring they are buying on an informed decision. Tailored and efficient management of your processes will prevent food safety failures and associated costs, whilst increasing legal compliance.
Public, private sector and governments internationally are increasingly regarding ISO 22000 as a guarantee of food safety, quality and security.
ISO 22000 connects you to a growing network of international suppliers in both developed and developing economies. ISO 22000 applies if you are in food production industry, processing, distribution or storage.
Committed to quality
Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition.
To find out more about how ISO 22000 can help you to compete on many more markets around the world, contact IMSM today for an informal, no obligation consultation.